Motor Vehicle Salvage Operator
Any person who carries on a business that involves the recovery of salvageable parts of vehicles and the subsequent sale or disposal for scrap of the remainder of the vehicle for repair or resale needs to be registered.

The registration should be renewed every three years.

Apply for a Licence

Applications can be made on line on the Council’s website

There is an application fee which must be paid at the time an application is made. The fee covers the cost of administration.

Public Register

The public register of existing licences/consents/permits/registrations can be viewed on the Council’s website

The documents are in Adobe® PDF format and require the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view and print the Form.

If you do not yet have the Adobe Reader and need to download it then go to...

MotorVehicleSalvageOperatorPage00 Adobe Reader Download

Page last updated on: 16/11/2010