A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

A-Z Index of Council Services

This page contains an A-Z listing of all the Services the Isle of Wight Council provides to the public. Note: If you are looking for an index of everything on this website please use the A-Z index of the website. To search for a service please enter keywords below or use the A-Z menu to search services alphabetically.

Search A-Z List of Services

Please type a search term below.

A-Z List of Services

Please click on a letter to see services.

Rabies Protection (Animal Health and Welfare)
Raffle (Lotteries Registration)
Ragwort (General enquiries) (Ecology)
Ragwort (In Parks & Countryside) (Recreation, Leisure and Public Spaces - General Information)
Ragwort (On Council Land) (Commercial Land and Property)
Ragwort (On Highways Verges) (Highways Maintenance)
Rail Card (Public Transport)
Rangers (Countryside)
Rate Reductions - Business Rates (Business Rates - General Enquiries)
Rate Relief - Business Rates (Business Rates - General Enquiries)
Rateable Value (Business Rates - Valuation/Rateable Value Enquiries)
Rats (Pest Control)
RCC (Community Action Isle of Wight)
Re-ablement (Community Services for Adults)
Re-Kerbing (Highways Maintenance)
Re-surfacing (Highways Maintenance)
Receivership (Deputyship)
Record Office
Records & Archives (Record Office)
Recreation, Leisure and Public Spaces - General Information
Recycle Computers (Computability)
Recycling Sites (Recycling)
Red Funnel
Red Squirrels (Ecology)
Reductions (Council Tax)
Reference Library
Referendums - General Information (Elections Management)
Referral & Assessment - Children (Social Work Assessments)
Referral and Assesment (Worried about a child)
Referral and Assessment
Referral Orders (Youth Offending Team)
Refunds - Business Rates (Business Rates - Making Payment)
Refuse Collection (Waste Collection)
Register - Declaration of Interest (Councillors)
Register of Electors (Electoral Registration)
Registering a Building for Religious Worship and Marriage
Registrars Service (Registration of Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships)
Registration Cards (One Card)
Registration of Births
Registration of Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
Registration of Deaths
Registration of Marriages and Civil Partnerships
regular respite (Community Services for Adults)
Regularisation Application (Building Control - Applications/Approvals & Inspections)
Renewable Energy
Renovation Grants (Housing Renewals)
Rent Office
Rent Service (Rent Office)
Rented Housing Disrepair (Public Health - Housing)
Reorganisation (Schools Reorganisation)
Repainting Lines (Highways Maintenance)
Repairs (Property Services) (Property Services - Building Management (Shared Services))
Reparation Orders (Youth Offending Team)
Replacement Bus Passes (English National Concessionary Bus Fare Scheme)
Representation in Court - Housing (Isle of Wight Law Centre)
Request for Official Guides (Freedom of Information Act 2000)
Research (Business Effectiveness Unit)
Research (Research Governance Framework)
Research Governance Framework
Research Service (Library Services)
Reservoir Management (Southern Water)
Residential Care
Residential Care (Respite Care - Children)
Residential Care -Contributions Due (Customer Accounts)
Residential Care For Adults (Residential Care)
Residential Care for Children
Residential Study Centres
Residential Zone Permits (Parking Permits)
Resilience (Emergency Management)
respite (Community Services for Adults)
Respite Care - Children
Responding to Emergencies
Restricted/Reserve Collections (Library Services)
Retail (Trading Standards - Advice)
Retaining Walls
Rew Valley Sports Centre
Riding Establishment Licence
Rights of Way (Public Rights of Way)
Rights of Way Orders (Public Rights of Way)
risk (Financial Management)
Risk Management (Business Effectiveness Unit)
Riverside Centre
Road Adoption (Adoption of Roads)
Road Cleaning (Street Cleaning)
Road Closures
Road Closures (Roads and Highways - Works)
Road Crossing Patrol (School Crossing Patrols)
Road Crossing Patrols (Road Safety)
Road Drains - Flooding (Roads and Highways - Flooding (drains and gullies))
Road Gritting (Gritting)
Road Gullies - Flooding (Roads and Highways - Flooding (drains and gullies))
Road Markings and Signage - Cycle Lanes and Routes
Road Markings and Signage - Road Signs
Road Markings and Signage - Speed Humps
Road Markings and Signage - Yellow Lines
Road Patrol (School Crossing Patrols)
Road Safety
Road Safety - Dangerous Road Junctions
Road Safety - Speed Checks
Road Safety - Traffic Schemes
Road Signs (Road Markings and Signage - Road Signs)
Road Tax (DVLA)
Road Works (Road Closures)
Road Works (Roads and Highways - Works)
Road Works - Obstructions by Utility Companies Works (Highway Network Management)
Roads and Highways - Closure and Diversions
Roads and Highways - Enforcement (Highway Network Management)
Roads and Highways - Flooding (drains and gullies)
Roads and Highways - Obstructions
Roads and Highways - Speed Limits
Roads and Highways - Weight Limits
Roads and Highways - Works
Roadside Ditches (Highways Maintenance)
Rock Festival (Events - Isle of Wight Music Festival)
Rookely Parish Council
Rookley Parish Council
Roundabout Sponsorship (Recreation, Leisure and Public Spaces - General Information)
Rowlandson Prints
Rubbish (Waste Collection)
Rural Community Council (Community Action Isle of Wight)
Ryde Academy
Ryde Beacon (Isle of Wight Beacon)
Ryde Canoe Lake (Canoe Lake)
Ryde Canoe Lake - Maintenance (Recreation, Leisure and Public Spaces - General Information)
Ryde Development Trust
Ryde Harbour
Ryde Help Centre
Ryde High School (Ryde Academy)
Ryde Inshore Rescue
Ryde Library
Ryde Swimming Pool (Waterside Pool)
Ryde Theatre (The Venue)
Ryde Tourist Information (Tourist Information)
Ryde Town Council