A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Dealing with crime

Image of Hand CuffsIf you wish to report an emergency, phone the police, ambulance or fire services immediately on 999. You can go to the main Police Services website to find details of your local Police Force or to notify the police of non-urgent crimes, using the button for "Online Notification of Non-Urgent Minor Crime". Alternatively you can visit the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Police by clicking on the logo below:

Hampshire Police