At the Council meeting on 16 May 2012 Councillor Susan Scoccia was elected as Chairman of the Isle of Wight Council and Councillor Ian Ward was elected Vice Chairman.
Pugh remains Leader of the Isle of Wight Council.
He is also the Cabinet Member for Resources.
Brown remains Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for the Economy and Regulatory Services.
Other members of
the Cabinet are:
- Cllr Edward Giles - Cabinet Member for Procurement, Fire, Highways and Transport
- Cllr Dawn Cousins - Cabinet Member for Children’s Services and Education
- Cllr Stuart Hutchinson - Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care and Housing
- Cliir Dave Stewart - Cabinet Member for Public Health, Community Safety and Local
Other appointments are:
Regulatory Committee – Chairman: Cllr Richard Hollis; Vice-Chairman: Cllr Julie Jones-Evans
Appeals Committee – Chairman: Cllr David Williams
Audit Committee – Chairman: Cllr Roger Mazillius
Overview & Scrutiny Committee – Chairman: Cllr Vanessa Churchman
Scrutiny Panel: Children & Young People – Chairman: Cllr George Cameron
Scrutiny Panel: Health & Community Wellbeing – Chairman: Cllr Margaret Webster
Scrutiny Panel: Economy & Environment – Chairman: Chairman Cllr Wayne Whittle
- Cabinet Secretary - Cllr Tim Hunter-Henderson