A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Council Tax - Change of Address

Description of Service: You need to inform us if you have a change of address, if you have recently moved to the Isle of Wight, or if any adult occupier of your property moves in or out. This is to make sure we are billing you for the correct amount of Council Tax.

Associated Forms

Form NameFill in Online
Change of Address  Online Form