A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Council Tax - Change of Address

Service Description: You need to inform us if you have a change of address, if you have recently moved to the Isle of Wight, or if any adult occupier of your property moves in or out. This is to make sure we are billing you for the correct amount of Council Tax.

Your FAQ

Question: How do I notify you of a change of address?

Answer: You will need to complete a change of address form which is available from our website, please see link below, or you can write to the Revenues and Benefits Service, Civic Centre, Sandown, PO36 9EA or by email at [email protected] - Related Link

Has this FAQ answered your query?
 - If you still have a query please use the "Send a Message" button above.

Frequently Asked Questions for this Service