A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Spillage - Roads

Service Description: The Isle of Wight Council is responsible for keeping the highway clean and free from spillages. Where spillages are of a hazardous nature the local police and fire service may also be involved in the incident and road closures may be required.

Also known as:- Chemical Spillage, Diesel Spillage, Mud Spillage, Oil Spillage, Petrol Spillage, Spillage of Oil, Diesel or Chemicals (Highways)

Your FAQ

Question: How do I report a spillage on the road?

Answer: To report a spillage on the highway please contact:

Engineering Services
Enterprise House
Monks Brook
Isle of Wight
PO30 5WB

Tel - 01983 823777
Fax - 01983 520563

Email - [email protected]

Or click on the following link to complete an online report form - Related Link

Has this FAQ answered your query?
 - If you still have a query please use the "Send a Message" button above.

Frequently Asked Questions for this Service