A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Housing Options & Homelessness Prevention Advice

Service Description: To assist those threatened with homelessness to try and maintain their existing tenancies, and to advise on their options should this not be possible

Also known as:- homeless, Housing Services, Options - Housing

Your FAQ

Question: I have received a Notice Seeking Possession / Notice to Quit / Court Summons / Warrant for Possession of Property. What should I do ?

Answer: Please contact Housing Services, 7, High Street, Newport, tel 01983 524715. You could also contact the Law Centre, Exchange House, St Cross Lane, Newport, tel 01983 524715, or the Citizens Advice Bureau, Exchange House, St Cross Lane, Newport, tel 0845 1202959. Free advice will be available which may also include representation in court.

Has this FAQ answered your query?
 - If you still have a query please use the "Send a Message" button above.

Frequently Asked Questions for this Service