A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Housing Options & Homelessness Prevention Advice

Service Description: To assist those threatened with homelessness to try and maintain their existing tenancies, and to advise on their options should this not be possible

Also known as:- homeless, Housing Services, Options - Housing

Your FAQ

Question: How do I apply for a transfer?

Answer: Firstly, you will need to contact your current housing association to advise them of your need. Secondly, you will need to complete a new Housing Register form, which is available from the Customer Service Centre, County Hall, Newport, or Housing Services 7 High Street Newport. Or by phoning 823040 We need you to fill out a a new form so that we are sure we have the latest information. - Related Link

Has this FAQ answered your query?
 - If you still have a query please use the "Send a Message" button above.

Frequently Asked Questions for this Service