A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Housing - Insurance Claims Against the Council

This service is not run by the Council and information should be used for contact purposes only

Service Description: Social housing on the Island is owned and maintained by Housing associations.
Housing association tenants may be able to make insurance claims against the Housing association for any damage that they cause to the tenants' possessions, or injury to the tenant or members of their family. This includes damage caused by contractors working on behalf of the Housing association.

Contact Information
Department Outside Bodies
External Phone 01983