A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Housing Repairs - Council Property

This service is not run by the Council and information should be used for contact purposes only

Service Description: Social housing on the Island is owned and managed by Housing associations.
Housing Associations are generally responsible for structural repairs to their properties, for repairs to essential supplies (water, gas, electricity etc) or any repairs where there may be a risk of health or safety. Where the damage has been caused by the resident they may be asked to pay for the repairs.

Contact Information
Department Outside Bodies
External Phone 01983