A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Housing Repairs - Decoration and Disturbance Allowance

This service is not run by the Council and information should be used for contact purposes only

Service Description: Social housing on the Island is owned and maintained by housing associations .
A new or existing tenant may be eligible for a decoration or disturbance allowance where the Housing Associations need to carry out major repairs or redecoration work to a property whilst the tenant is still living there.

Contact Information
Department Outside Bodies
External Phone 01983