A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Police 101

This service is not run by the Council and information should be used for contact purposes only

Also known as:- 101, Single Non-Emergency Number

Service Description: 101 is a 24-hour confidential number which you should use to report problems to the police of a non urgent nature which do not require a 999 call.

You will speak to a highly trained team member who will report the problem and issue you with a case number to enable you to track its progress.

Contact Information
Department Outside Bodies
External Phone 101