A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Property Alteration by Tenant

This service is not run by the Council and information should be used for contact purposes only

Service Description: A tenant who wishes to carry out improvements and alterations to their Housing Association property must request permission from the Housing Association.

Contact Information
Department Outside Bodies
External Phone 01983