A-Z Council Services

FInd us on Facebook

FInd us on Twitter

Click here to read the One Island Magazine

Children and Young Peoples Services

Services for Adults on the Isle of Wight

Council Housing - Crime

This service is not run by the Council and information should be used for contact purposes only

Service Description: Social housing on the Island is owned and maintained by Housing associations..
Housing Associations provide support and assistance to tenants who are victims of a crime such as homophobic crime, racist crime, or general crime committed in their home.

Contact Information
Department Outside Bodies
External Phone 01983